U15 Tier 3
Chair: Nikki Jardine
Phone Number: 780-914-7636
Welcome players, coaches, managers and fans. Congratulations on making the Provincial Tournament.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
Follow us on Facebook - U15 Tier 3 Provincials 2023
**Please continue to visit this page for updated information**
Location: Tofield Arena
Address: 4748 53 Ave, Tofield, AB
Concession: The arena kitchen will be open throughout the weekend.
NO ATM AVAILABLE ON SITE.
There is an ATB Financial (5123 50th Ave) and BMO Bank of Montreal (5303 50th Street) in Tofield.
TOFIELD HEALTH CENTRE
5543 44 St. Tofield
780-662-3263 (non emergency)
Emergency Department hours 8am-8pm.
5515 49 St. Tofield
780-662-3353 (non emergency)
On site skate sharpening and Pro Shop by Northern Edge Athletics. Available all weekend.
Off site skate sharpening and Pro Shop by Brad’s Skate Sharpening (4719-56 ave). Please phone or text 587-991-2730 to arrange services with Brad. Available all weekend.
Debit/Credit or Cash accepted.
FULL EVENT PASS SINGLE DAY PASS
Adult (18-54) - $20.00 Adult (18-54) - $10.00
Senior (55+) - $15.00 Senior (55+) - $7.00
Student (5-17) - $15.00 Student (5-17) - $7.00
Family (2 adults/2 youth) - $60.00 Family (2 adults/2 youth) - $25.00
4yrs and under - Free
Programs: for purchase during the tournament
TEAM FAMILY EVENT PACKAGE (includes 40 full event passes) - $600 per team
To purchase please contact Nikki Jardine at firstname.lastname@example.org. Packages will be available for pick up starting Thursday, March 23 and are non-refundable.
Country 106.5 radio station will be broadcasting live from Tofield Arena on Thursday @ 7:45pm - Tofield vs High Level and on Sunday for the Championship final @ 4:00pm.
On site Photographer will take images of players throughout the event. These images will be available to view and then order online.
Raffle table runs until Saturday evening. Debit/Credit or Cash accepted.
Clothing Sales will run throughout the tournament while supplies last. Debit/Credit or Cash accepted.
50/50 - online only. Must be 18+ to participate. Get your luck going early and purchase your 50/50 now
Draw 1 tickets sales end March 24, 2023 @ 9:00pm with the draw taking place online on March 24, 2023 @ 10:00pm.
- March 24, 2023 Draw:https://www.rafflebox.ca/raffle/u15provincials1
Draw 2 starts March 25, 2023 and ends March 26, 2023 @5:00pm with draw taking place online on March 26, 2023 @ 5:30pm.
- March 26, 2023 Draw: https://www.rafflebox.ca/raffle/u15provincials2
Contest - Looking for something fun to do in Tofield in between games? Head down to The Data Base located at 5107 50th St. and enter the Mario Kart Best Lap Contest.
Farmer’s Market- Friday, March 24, 2023 from 2pm - 5pm located at the Tofield Community Hall 5309-50 St.
1) Tilly’s Family Dining & Pizza (780-662-3727) 5114 50 St. Open 7am - 9pm
2) Uncle Roger’s Family Dining (780-662-4441) 5103 50 St. Open 10am - 11pm
3) Tofield Pizza & Donair (780-662-9999) 4932 51 Ave. Open 11am - 9pm
4) Moonshine Cafe (780-662-0329) 5213 50St. Open Thurs/Fri 11am - 7pm, Sat 11am - 3pm, closed Sun
5) Burger Barons (780-662-3131) 5016 46 Ave. Open 11am - 8pm
6) Pizza Hut (780-662-4355) 5114 46 Ave. Open Thurs 11am -9pm, Fri/Sat 11am - 10pm, Sun 11am - 9pm
7) Tim Hortons (780-662-4807) 5114 46 Ave. Open 5am - 8pm
8) Subway (780-662-0307) 5116 46 Ave. Open Thurs/Fri 6:30am - 9pm, Sat 7am - 9pm, Sun 7am - 8pm
9) Diamond Chinese Restaurant (780-662-3316) 5015 53 Ave. Open 11am - 8:30pm
Provincial Apparel is available for pre-order. No orders will be started without payment in full. Cut off for pre-order is March 19, 2023 at midnight.
Pre-ordered apparel will be available for pick up at the tournament but is not guaranteed so order early!! Best to order as a team in one large order.
You may order apparel during and after the tournament for home delivery. Cut off is April 2, 2023 at midnight.
Additional text option is available for $10 per item on home delivery orders only -no exceptions. Ex: SMITH #10 or CHAMPIONS on sleeve/hat.
There is a limited selection of apparel available for purchase at the tournament venue, while supplies last.
Once your team has verified qualification for the Provincial Tournament, please contact Nikki Jardine to receive your hotel booking code (host chair information at top of page). NO HOTEL can be booked without speaking with Nikki first.
1) Camrose Resort Casino located at 3201 48 Ave, Camrose, AB
- free wifi, pool, fitness facility, laundry, pets allowed
2) Sandman Signature located at 901 Pembina Rd, Sherwood Park, AB
- free wifi, pool, fitness facility, pets allowed
3) Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre located at 2100 Premier Way, Sherwood Park, AB
- free wifi, pool, breakfast included, fitness facility, laundry
Coaches/managers - please send an email to email@example.com with contact information and a team picture once your team has qualified for provincials. Coach packages will be sent out on March 13, 2023.
Coach/Manager meeting March 21, 2023 @8:00pm. Meeting link and passwords provided in the coach packages.
*No tournament fee for teams to play. Free door admission for team roster players and staff.
OPENING CEREMONIES Friday, March 24 @ 1:45-2:30
All teams are expected to participate. Fans welcome as well. No admittance to stand around the glass.